Nova Mim

Saturday, April 19, 2003

Technically, it's Saturday but here's my Friday 5 anyway...

1. Who is your favorite celebrity? Drew Barrymore

2. Who is your least favorite? Anna Nicole Smith... she just creeps me out.

3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life? Joan Jett @ Bob Evans, Chris Isaac @ Santa Monica Pier

4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not? Yes on the following conditions:
1. I became famous because I actively seeked it out. (i.e. I didn't kill someone or get killed by someone)
2. I was also extremely wealthy and could own houses on at least 3 continents.
3. I could lead a balanced & happy life.
4. I didn't become a complete nutcase in my later years.

5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why? Jennifer Aniston. Why? Hmmm, let. me. think. Oh yeah! Because she's married to Brad Pitt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home