Nova Mim

Friday, July 11, 2003

I had just finished my Friday Five post and I lost it all in a freak blogging incident... luckily I had it in a text file first.

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
Yep... Carrie Roach.

2. Are you still in touch with this person?
Nope. I'm still pissed off that she tore the head off my favorite doll when we were 5. OK, I'm kidding, she moved in 4th grade and you know how that is.

3. Do you have a current close friend?
Shani-banani is my official best friend if that's what you mean... but I have more than 1 close friend (at least, I think I do), why not give them all props? Alas, I had better stick to the friday five format. Sorry guys.

4. How did you become friends with this person?
We split a dinner at the drama club banquet and now I can't get rid of her... Kidding, I could get rid of her easy if I really wanted to, it's not like she uses a phone ever.

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
I wish I saw Luke more than every 5 years but I know where he is so nothing is really stopping me but me. Why? Cause he's still the coolest guy I ever met even if it didn't especially translate into responsible adulthood. He's also my favorite ex-boyfriend cause he's such a sweetie and (as far as I know) he never wrote a evil-bitch poem about me.

Then there's Andy Campbell... Why? I'd just like to have lunch with him sometime and apologize for being a monster bitch and not appreciating his nice guy-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home