Nova Mim

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I just remembered that I had this dream this morning where I was walking around Westfield and I got bit by a dog and then maliciously attacked by a squirrel, who could talk.

I wonder if there's some hidden meaning in getting attacked by animals... meanwhile, if I was gonna get attacked by a squirrel it would be in Akron not Westfield. I'm pretty sure that the entire squirrel population of Akron (at least in Highland Square) is hyped up on crack...

Which is how I came up* with the phrase:

"_______ is like a squirrel on crack."

*At least I think I came up with it, but just in case here's my "don't sue me disclaimer"...

Michelle is not officially taking credit for the phrase "______ is like a squirrel on crack." She thinks that maybe, possibly, perhaps even, there is a chance that she came up with this phrase on her own but does not discount the possibility that it seeped into her brain through some form of popular culture or through some clever person she encountered sometime in life. And by no accounts does she think that she is the only person witty enough to come up with the phrase "______ is like a squirrel on crack" in the whole history of mankind. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home