Nova Mim

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Anyway - what I was trying to post before Blogger so rudely fucked me over:

Fox 8 has come up it's best "news" story ever:

Buddy Sex!!

That right people - there's this "new" relationship catagory out there: Friends with benefits.... apparently it means (and this just what Fox 8 tells me): friends who have sex with friends!

The shock!! The horror!!

Whaaaa??

Where do they come up with stuff???? And you should hear the commercial for this "special report"... it sounds just like one of those "investigative" reports that the local "news" people love so much. Like Fox 8 has just uncovered a growing epidemic of fuck buddies and now... you know, I can't for the life of me come up with ANY possible news angle on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home