Nova Mim

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I cannot even believe that some republicans are actually questioning John Kerry's war record... in particular the "seriousness" of his WAR INJURIES. What the fuck? Let me explain something... anytime a soldier is injured in the line of duty - whether they get shot or fall off a truck - that's serious. You won't see me out there risking any part of my ass for this country's ridiculous political agandas, which makes me that much thankful that there are people who will. To question the "seriousness" of any injury to any soldier serving in combat is an insult to our entire military. This makes me so incredibly angry... my head is about to explode. Why don't we compare Kerry's war injuries with Bush's - oh, wait that's right, the shrub was off somewhere getting drunk during Vietnam.

Kerry posts military records online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home