Nova Mim

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

The Other White Cheese

Clearly, I need to work on my toasted goat cheese sandwich technique but it was still a yummilicious lunch. Maybe I'll try one with drunken goat cheese sometime. Mmmm... drunken goat cheese. Best. cheese. ever.

Sage doesn't like goat cheese cause it's "too much" - not cost wise but flavor wise. Which I think is weird cause the guy eats raw fish... blek. And doesn't that have something to do with flavor? But to each his own, right? I mean Rocky doesn't like lamb and I love it.

It's just so rare that I like something that other people don't. Or is it? Maybe people are just projecting that opinion of me onto me. I like what I like and I'm not one for settling for less than what I want.

And somehow this post got horribly off topic.

Goat cheese = good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home