Nova Mim

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Oh, Hi There...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know I have a blog that I've been ignoring all week. But I'm here now and that's all that matters. So let's get down to it then...

OK, first, the Red Sox have clearly earned my respect back. Now I hope they go on to the Series and win so people can shut up about at least one of the dumb baseball curses. As for the NLCS, which I don't really care about, I hope St. Louis kicks Roger "Retired" Clemens' ass. Because I hate when people make a big deal about retiring and then they don't retire...

Second, my TV watching habits are pretty much set this season. In case you haven't heard, LOST totally rules. And it completely rules my Wednesday 8:00 timeslot - luckily America's Next Top Model is on Friday's, too. And I just started the first season of Smallville so I don't mind missing the new episodes. The ABC family reruns of Smallville are my new 7:00 obsession, it's a really good show, I'm kinda sorry I ignored it for 3 years. And the Television Without Pity recaps of it are hilarious. The O.C. is back in just 2 weeks... and the previews are looking awesome.

Um... I know I had about 93 other things to go on and on about but I don't really know what they are now. So I'm going to link to 5 places and comment on them a little:

People really need to lay off the Prince Harry bashing... the kid's 18 and has the crappiest royal life ever. I'd shove a paparazzi freak if his camera hit me in the face, too.

I agree with The Superficial - Angelina Jolie needs to have her own child so her super-hot genes can live on.

Is this the end of Bill O'Reilly? Life never works out that way but a girl can dream.

Lindsay Lohan is totally hot and now there's a song (with animated video) all about her boobs. Hee.

Say it with me "Only 12 more days. Only 12 more days. Shut up polls"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home