Nova Mim

Friday, November 19, 2004

Damn...

So, it's 10:38am and I've been at work for 3 hours... what the fuck? Sage and I were going to walk today but it was raining and someone's afraid he might melt. Hee. Kidding.

And since I was up and ready to go at 7:15, I thought I might as well just go straight to jail - I mean work - without passing go (or even starbucks). Just now, I took a quick break to go get some coffee at Jack's which I'd forgotten even existed. It was pretty good, $3.00 for a mocha and no wait... probably because they're in a super dumb location. But it's great for me.

Now I'm going to call the Jewish Community Center and schedule a tour because Bally's sucks and they're already stalking me. And they're evil.

The awesome thing about getting here at 7:30 is that I get to leave at 3:30. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home