Nova Mim

Sunday, April 13, 2003

Being the sort of person who doesn't go out much on Saturday nights, I was glad to see that Hunter, one of my favorite TV shows from when I was younger, is back on NBC. When I originally heard that NBC was thinking of bringing it back I admit I was a little skeptical. After all, it has been 12 years since when it was canceled (I remember being really pissed off when the original series ended) and around that time I was probably also still watching TV like Dallas on a regular basis. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just that there have been more then a few TV shows and movies from back in the day that I'll catch on late night TV and think... man, that sucks! But after catching the TV movie that kicked off the new series last night I think I'll enjoy watching Hunter again. Which, of course, probably means it will only be on for 2 months before it's canceled again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home