Nova Mim

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

So what were my answers to the greatest survey pt. 1 you ask?

The best U.S. president: John F. Kennedy - Why? because he was the hottest president w/the hottest wife and he fucked Marilyn Monroe. And in the end that's all that really matters, isn't it? Of course it's not, idiot.

The best movie: Gone with the Wind - Why? It's held up for nearly 65 years and I can watch it every time it's on TV even though I own the DVD.

The best board game: Trivial Pursuit Why? Because I have a wealth of useless knowledge and I almost always win.

The best candy bar: Hershey's Krackle Why? When you open a bag of Hershey's minatures, 9 times out of 10 people will go for the mini krackle first.

The best decade: 1960's Why? Because I wasn't alive so I can idealize it and it bothers people who were there.

The best video game: Dead or Alive 3 on Xbox Why? Even though I'm a PS2 girl, I have to admit that DOA3 on Xbox clearly rules. Until it comes out for PS2 that is.

The best sitcom: Seinfeld Why? Because I look forward to watching the reruns even though I've probably seen them all 5 times.

The best fast-food chain: Burger King Why? Come on... flame. broiled. whopper.

The best athlete: Pete Sampras Why? He's the best player in the history of tennis. Period. I don't even mind that he always seems to beat my favorite player, Andre Agassi.

The best man: Hugh Hefner Why? Because he's Hef, he created a $200,000,000 empire from a $600 investment and he still exudes sex appeal even though it's his 77th birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home