Nova Mim

Saturday, April 05, 2003

Tonight was "Friday night movie fun", which just basically means that the three of us each picked a movie and then we watch them all. Sage picked Red Dragon, Rocky picked 13 Conversations About One Thing, and I picked Secretary. They were all pretty good. I thought that Secretary was a lot like Fight Club the first time I saw it... a bit disturbing but fucking awesome non the less. 13 Conversations was a little darker than I thought it would be but still good. And Red Dragon, seemed a lot like Silence of the Lambs, but different enough to still be good. And you can't go wrong with Edward Norton, right? But as far as freaky disturbing movies go, Red Dragon was not anywhere near The Ring, I couldn't sleep for nearly the whole "7 days" after that one. It's because my TV is so close to the bed... and that girl... she was scary, admit it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home