Nova Mim

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

I seem to be having a problem with some of my favorite websites suddenly becoming unfree. People.com, EW.com, RealSimple.com, and there's another one that I can't think of... you must either be a subscriber to these magazines or an AOL member. But you have to have AOL on that computer it would seem because there's no way for me to sign in w/my AOL name. This bites. How am I suppose to get my daily celebrity gossip now? And I'll really miss TV Watch on EW.com because they recapped Buffy & The Real World. None of the good stuff on People/EW's dumb sites are even in the magazines. Although I will admit that I did just read RealSimple.com instead of buying the magazine. :-) Well, they really put me in my place, didn't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home