Nova Mim

Monday, April 07, 2003

I suppose I should try to understand the Evangelical lunatics who participated in this survey but at this point they seem like a lost cause. I'll admit first off that I'm not a big fan of organized religion as a whole* but if you asked me what religions are the most dangerous to the world's well-being at this point, the ultra Evangelical Christians are right up there with the Islamic fundamentalists.

*I think everyone should seek out their own spiritual beliefs with much thought & preferably much research. Then they should keep those beliefs to themselves unless they are specifically asked about them or they are in a church, mosque, etc. where everyone agrees with everything they say or they know how to express those beliefs without sounding condescending or superior in anyway.

And that is Michelle's condescending & superior opinion on spiritualty :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home