Nova Mim

Friday, May 02, 2003

Friday Five:

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.

Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson... I swear I didn't know it was her but now I know and knowing is half the battle.

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.

I don't think there are any songs that ALWAYS make me cry but if used in sappy context I suppose I would choose:

I Will Remember You - Sarah Mclachlan
In My Life - The Beatles

3. Name three songs that turn you on.

Skin - Madonna
The Very Thought of You - Billie Holiday
Love Her Madly -The Doors

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.

Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Material Girl - Madonna
These Boots are Made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.

I realize it messes up the whole point of this but I've got 7... I mean 8...

Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - The Beatles
The Very Thought of You - Billie Holiday
Strangers in the Night - Frank Sinatra
One's on the Way - Loretta Lynn
Love Her Madly -The Doors
Don't Tell Me - Madonna
Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon - Neil Diamond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home