Nova Mim

Friday, June 06, 2003

The friday five is starting to annoy me, what's with all the thinking! It's Friday!

1. How many times have you truly been in love?
I think that true love is kinda relative. I like the theory that there are 19 levels of love. That said, I've probably been involved in one level or another of love a few times in my adult life, but I suspect not the truly heavy levels.

2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?
The ability to make me smile at any time and really. great. sex.

3. What qualities should a significant other have?
Preferably good ones.

4. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I've tried really hard, couldn't really say if I succeeded, you'd have to ask them.

5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?
You can't teach love. Here's some advice though: I've heard that Jackie O said that you should marry the first time for love, the second time for money and the third time (if you even choose to marry, she didn't) for companionship. I say go for all three in one package!