Nova Mim

Friday, July 18, 2003

Firday Five:

1. When was the last time you cheated?
Cheated how? Like on a test (never, unless it's considered cheating to not stop someone from looking over your shoulder and copying your test, in that case 7th grade. And since the teacher didn't seem to think it was cheating...) or on a boyfriend (I decline to answer on the basis that my answer may tend to incriminate me)

2. When was the last time you stole?
I stole a bottle of nail polish a couple of years ago just because I'd never stolen anything before. And I wear that nail polish all the time.

3. When was the last time you lied?
As Morrissey said; "I lie a lot, it's very useful."

Come on people, please don't kid yourselves... everyone lies! Constantly! The trick is balance. Never lie about love, death, or who you are as a person. Lie all you want about taxes (your accountant probably does), just don't whine when the IRS sends you to jail! I've been told that it's more than OK to lie when sparing someone's feelings (unless it's about love, death or who you are as a person). Don't make up things that never happened or were never said because then you risk becoming one of those compulsive liar-shit heads who nobody trusts & who've rewritten history in their minds... and that's one of saddest kind of people you could be.

4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property?
Seriously... never. What's wrong with you people? Is that like a normal thing to do?

5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one?
Once again, I decline to answer on the basis that my answer may tend to incriminate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home