Nova Mim

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Hmmm... Go Fish! drinking question... must answer.

I'm actually one of those freaks of nature who didn't start drinking until they were 21 but I think I've made up for it since. :-)

Girl that I am, I tend to like girly drinks that taste like kool-aid. Kool-Aid with benefits.

My drinks (in order of appearance)

Purple Rain
Alabama Slammer
Kool-Aid
Amaretto Sour

Insert bottled drink phase here:

Mike's Hard Lemonade
Lynchburg Lemonade
Orange Hooch
Haight Ashbury

End bottled drink phase.

Banana Red MD (aka Mad Dog/Mogen David) w/orange soda
Frozen Margarita
Anti-freeze
Lynchburg Lemonade (real not bottled)
Cosmopolitan
Rude Cosmopolitan
Apple Martini
Bailey's on the rocks

These days my drink depends on my money situation -

Money: Blue Fin
No Money: Banana Red MD w/orange soda

The Blue Fin

2 oz. Absolut Citron
1 oz. Hpnotiq
3 oz. White Cranberry Juice

Shake ingredients well with ice and pour into an old-fashioned glass. Garnish with gummi fish (Swedish Fish).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home