Nova Mim

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Some people just annoy me...

Brian.

Or as I like to call him... nevermind.

I suppose I should be thankful that he called me to tell me that my Dad's probably going to lose his house. Gee... thanks Brian. Is that what a raging out of control wildfire 5 miles from his home could mean??? Glad you cleared that up for me.

He's on my list of about 3 people who I need a good 2-5 year break from. And we're only 6 months into that timeframe... so it's probably a good thing that I didn't hear my phone ring and only had to deal with him through voicemail.

Oh... but he had good news, too. He's a dad to a newborn baby boy, Bradley.

He'd like me to call so we can talk about that and my dad's house.

I'm doing fine... thanks for asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home