Nova Mim

Friday, October 24, 2003

Update/Correction: There are conflicting reports that Laura will only be 28 tomorrow. Oops...

It's birthday time around here which has inspired me to give birthday shoutouts on my blog so...

Happy Birthday to Rocky who turned 30 on Wednesday and has not become a loser as she predicted! We're finishing up her super-delish birthday cake in the office as I write.

Happy Birthday to Mike who celebrate's on Saturday! I pretty sure he'll be 28. 28 going on 15. But we all love him just the same. I'm thinking of getting him food for his present... he's always hungry for some reason.

Happy Birthday to my cousin Laura who's 29th b-day is also Saturday! She's currently enjoying a visit from her parents who are meeting her fiance for the first time. Yikes! No pressure there.

:-)

And that concludes this edition of Michelle's birthday shoutouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home