Nova Mim

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Speaking of Must See TV -

What is with all the disappearing characters on these shows??

Friends
Emma: seems to have magical powers of disappearing & re-appearing without concern from either of her parental units.
Ben: Remember when Emma was born and Ross's dad was all happy about his first Grandchild and Ross was all like, "What about Ben?" Yeah Ross, What about Ben?
Chandler & Joey's Duck and Chicken: Is it just me or did they never explain that one away?

Will & Grace
Jack's son: And no, it doesn't count that he was on ER (or some other show) recently.
Jack's dog: I've seen the inside of Jack's apartment and there was no sign of a dog.
Jack's bird: I've seen the inside of Jack's apartment and there was no sign of a bird.
Leo: Don't even get me started on this one. Clearly NBC disregarded my opinion on all those Will and Grace surveys they sent out last season.

Honorary Must See TV show: Sex and the City
Skipper: Where, oh where, has Skipper gone?? (besides Best Buy commercials) I realize that Miranda & Skipper broke up seasons ago but wasn't he Carrie's friend first?

Character I'd most like to see disappear from Must See TV: Sam's little diabetic muppet son on ER... you can't Add a Kid to ER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home