Nova Mim

Friday, December 19, 2003

No one wants to end up the next Mark Hamill...

Here's a story about Sean Astin who plays Frodo's sidekick Samwise in The Lord of the Rings films. He doesn't want to be stuck in that same kind of role or just be thought of as Samwise for the rest of his life. He shouldn't worry to much... I'll personally always think of him as the son of Helen Keller & Gomez Adams who lead his Goonie friends on fun adventures then grew up to play football @ Notre Dame waaaay before he helped Frodo on his journey to save Middle Earth.

'I don't want to play the fat guy or the friend all my life'

Seriously though... while I understand their concern, I don't think many of the actors from The Lord of the Rings has much to worry about there. Except maybe the guy who plays the dwarf.

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home