Nova Mim

Monday, March 01, 2004

Oh yeah, I have a blog...

:-)

Where to begin? New office? Florida? Oscars? Hmmm...

Ok, new office - we at SageRock are no longer taking up precious home theater space. We are now taking up very little space in our very big new loftice (loft office) and it is nice. We all have plenty of space to our selves including Rocco the dog who has the biggest fluffiest dog bed in the world!

Florida was pretty fun. But very cold. The fuck? It was actually warmer here yesterday than it was by the pool in FLORIDA. Still we squeezed a bit of fun in around the Pub Conference including Universal Studios - Islands of Adventure. Plus, so much food and a decent amount of drinking. And a little action... which I won't be posting about on my blog.

The Oscars - I didn't get to see too much of them last night because we didn't get back to Akron until 11ish so I don't have much to say yet. I'm sad that Bill Murray didn't win but I'm sure Sean Penn was deserving, too. So far my only fashion comment is about Nicole Kidman, (who's dress I loved) and it's not so much of a comment as a question... what color was her dress? So far today I've read light green, light blue and gray as options...

That's all for now... I promise I'll try to be a better blogger in March!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home