Nova Mim

Thursday, April 01, 2004

free will: n. 1: the freedom or ability to choose 2: the power of making free choices unconstrained by external agencies.

While some people might find this fun:

Turn off your TV!

I'm not one of them. In fact I'm seriously getting tired of hearing TV blamed for stupid or fat or stupid & fat kids. So to coincide with TV-Turnoff Week: April 19-25, I'm declaring it The 1st Annual "Celebrate Free Will Week," subtitled: "Stop Telling Us How to Live and What to Think." Anybody with me?

It's a nice f#ck off to all groups & organizations that feel they know what's right for everyone. This includes political, religious, and activist groups who push their "morals" (and I use that term VERY loosely) and ideals on every innocent bystander who comes within 100 feet of them. Everyday that week I'll be posting a little essay* (i.e. rant) aimed at one particular group that (personally) pisses me off on a regular basis. I invite everyone to do the same or hey, don't do anything... it's your life and that's the point.

*Disclaimer: If your easily offended I suggest you don't read this blog between April 19-25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home