Nova Mim

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Just a couple of O.C. things...

First off, how cute is Adam Brody? I say VERY.

Second, I wonder if all of Mischa Barton's diva-ish behavior is going to come back to bite her in the ass a-la-Shannon Doherty... I mean as far as I know nobody even likes her character, Marissa. I wonder if the wardrobe person secretly hates her because everything she wore in last nights episode was cringe-worthy... meanwhile everyone else looked fine. Or maybe she dresses herself? It's possible because from what I've seen, her "fashion sense" offscreen is horrible, too... either way, you could easily get rid of Marissa.

Third, how funny was it that Summer's dad is the guy from Flashdance? Hehehe. That's one of the things I love about The O.C. - they have great casting skills. I mean I would have never thought to cast Tate Donovan as anybody's dad. And Peter Gallagher is perfect on the show.

Alrighty. Going now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home