Nova Mim

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Whaaa?

So I decided for a change to listen to 104.1 at work today... and I will never make that mistake again. The afternoon DJ might actually be retarded. (As I'm writing this post, I've learned that 104.1's Madonna song of choice is also Like A Prayer... WTF?)But the real point to this story is that this DJ has an afternoon contest where she asks a stupid question and lots of stupid people call in and guess wrong. Today's was:

The average woman has 4 of these but only uses 2, what is it?


Let me tell you what none of the people who guessed had even 2 of... brain cells. Of the 10 callers that the tard-farmer DJ put on the air - 7 of them guessed purses. The one thing that bugs me the most about radio contests is when people continually guess the same wrong answer. And besides... what woman only owns 4 purses?

I already know that I'm not an average woman when it comes to owning stuff but 4 purses still sounds way low to me. I probably own 30. Minimum. Another answer was just as dumb to me but I thought a little more realistic for the average woman: Bras. Me, I've got at least 20 of those. It was the wrong answer, too.

The other 2 answers were lipstick (wrong) and perfume (right). Which leads me to... perfume? Really? I'm gonna have to ask around about this cause that seems wrong to me. And how would anyone know this anyway? It's not a census question, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home