Nova Mim

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Is That the Best You've Got?

First of all, let me say how happy I am that Kerry picked John Edwards as his VP... I voted for Edwards in the primary (and so did everyone I know). Then let me say, how HI-LAR-IOUS I find it that Shrub is questioning his experience...

Bush Raises Issue of Edwards' Experience to Be VP

Because, you'll remember how much national & international experience (or knowledge) W had before becoming PRESIDENT. To steal a line from a Television Without Pity recap I recently read:

Inside The Guinness Book Of World Records, the biggest pot in the world yells over to the kettle, "Wow, are you looking black!"

Meanwhile - while his "experience" might seem to imply that "Dick Cheney can be president" anytime (shudder, shudder, shudder), I recently read that Cheney is even less popular than W. Maybe even the most hated VP ever. Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home