Nova Mim

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

You're Getting Sleepy...

And I'm already sleepy... terribly sleepy with a headache to boot. And this is the first time blogger has worked today so I'm behind on blogging about my weekend and other things.

Weekend: Good & Fun. Watched The Godfather on Friday. Had movie night w/Shani on Saturday. 50 First Dates & Spiderman (I've decided to delete the hyphen from Spiderman's name). Y'all already know how much I love Spiderman so let's talk about 50 First Dates. It was cute and it was better than I thought it would be. I'd consider it a nice one time movie - glad to see it but don't know if I'll ever make the effort to see it again. Uh, that's it.

On Sunday, I cleaned a little. Found more clothes to sell at my garage sale. Also, I watched last year's World Series of Poker. Went to dinner w/Ray who I haven't seen in 6 months. And then I went to see Spiderman 2 again with my brother. And FYI, it's just as good the second time. I forgot to look for the Dr. Pepper product placement though... so I might have to go again. Hee.

And Monday, I didn't feel good so I didn't do much and went to bed early.

I'll get to everything else later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home