Nova Mim

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Ashley's the Fat One...

I'm reading this article about how Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen have no chance of individual careers. Because we still can't tell them apart. Which is probably true, even though Mary-Kate currently has darker hair and is now known as the anorexic one (personally, I don't think that Ashley can possibly weigh even 5 lbs more than Mary-Kate). As for their chances of ever having seperate careers, I think it's too early to tell. Who knows if they even want to? Besides, that's the least of their problems these days.

And is this true?
But the Olsens are dealing with a lot more than that. Don't forget, they became famous as "Full House's" Michelle Tanner. Producers didn't want it known that she was played by twins, so they were credited as Mary Kate Ashley Olsen. In essence, they had to compete for one identity.

I swear, I always knew Michelle was played by twins. But that was 1987, so I hardly trust that memory.

Meanwhile, how did a crap-ass show like "Full House" stay on the air for 9 years?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home