Nova Mim

Monday, June 21, 2004

Selling My Life

So I think I'm gonna have my big garage sale (at my mom's) on July 15, 16 & 17... which gives me almost 4 weeks to go through everything I own both at my apartment & my mom's house. If all goes as planned I will be ridding myself of lots of stuff and making a decent amount of money in the process. Hopefully enough so that I can move by October. I've devised a system to help get ready for the garage sale & have a clean/organized apartment when I'm done:

I took blank index cards & a sharpie and listed every cleaning/organizing job and every garage sale job I want to get done in the next 4 weeks. Then I folded them up & threw them into a couple shoeboxes. I'm going to do one job from each box EVERYDAY until it's all done. That way it will all get done and I won't be overwhelmed...

At least, that's what I'm hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home