Nova Mim

Friday, June 18, 2004

GH babies

I know, I know... I went on and on about GH yesterday but I had to comment after I saw Elizabeth's baby on yesterday's show. I'm wondering where soaps find such freaky looking children. It's bad enough that Michael on GH bears no resemblence to any character let alone Carly & A.J. but now... it isn't so much an ugly kid but this baby has the biggest head I've ever seen, it looks completely ridiculous next to Elizabeth's tiny body. This baby's head is literal bigger than Elizabeth's head. WTF?? This baby is 3x the size of Morgan who was "born" like 6-7 months earlier. It's disturbing to watch.

That's another thing about soaps, why do some kids get the go away come back teenager or adult treatment and others we have to put up with their whole childhood? Like Brooklyn is already 15 or 16 years old but Lulu is older but still (presumably) a kid. Another good example, Lucky should be older than Jason but he's not. AND Georgie was born when Maxie was 6 or 7 but now they're like the same age. Maybe it goes by how old the parents look... I mean I wouldn't believe Brooklyn as a teenager if the new Lois wasn't all old haggy looking. And Michael, how about they send him away for a few years. Please?

And yes, I know I'm insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home