Nova Mim

Monday, June 21, 2004

Where'd My Weekend Go?

I feel a little like I didn't have a weekend... maybe it's because I didn't get my usual 25 hours of sleep. Hee. I was up before noon on both Saturday & Sunday. Shocking!! I'm not tired or anything... in fact, I can't seem to sit still today. I'm using every excuse to get up and walk around. Anywho - here's the breakdown of what I did on my weekend:

Friday night:

Lil' nap
Phone calls to Shani, Martin & Mom
10:00 Movie: The Terminal
DVD inventory (over 150!!)
4:00am Bedtime

Saturday:

8:30 Wake-up
Bank & Starbucks (Venti Double Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino)
10:45 Arrive: Mom's
12:30 Arrive: Seville Yard Sales
Visit the families
Eat "Fair" Fries
Eat ice cream cone
4:00 Score cool wooden drafting table
5ish Exit: Seville Yard Sales
lil' nap
7:30 Dairy Mart for Water & Slushie
8:00 Arrive: Shani's
9:00 Miller Bros for movie & Jojo's
Movies: School of Rock & Big Fish
1:45 Exit: Shani's
2:30 Arrive: Home
Band of Brothers: Episode 1
4:00am Bedtime

Sunday:

11:00 Wake-up
Noon: Target for kid gift
12:30 Realization: Should have gone to Barnes & Noble
1:00 Exit: Target w/cute but $$$ board book
1:30 Arrive: Mom's
Fight to wrap book in tissue paper
2:15 Arrive: Dylan's 1st Birthday Party
4:00 Realization: Dylan's in the top 5 of cutest almost 1 year olds ever
5:30 Exit: Party
RSVP Yes: William's 2nd Birthday Party
6:30 Call: Happy Father's Day!
7:15 Exit: Mom's
7:45 Barnes & Noble
Score bargain book & Tall Caramel Frappuccino
8:15 Target
Score a bunch of lil' stuff I only kinda need
9:00 Arrive: Home
Band of Brothers: Episodes 2-4
Midnight: Bedtime

End Weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home