Nova Mim

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Predictions

This morning as I was reading my daily gossip, I decided to "predict" some future celebrity gossip. So here's 10 to begin with:

  • Halle "I'll never marry again" Berry will marry again w/in 2 years
  • Jennifer Lopez will give birth to a girl in late December/early January
  • J. Lo will divorce Marc Anthony when he publicly cheats on her
  • Winona Ryder will make a major comeback w/in 5 years
  • Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin will divorce before Apple is 3
  • Tobey Maguire & Kirsten Dunst are secretly back together but it won't last
  • Nicole Kidman is having or will have an affair w/Sean Penn, ending his marraige to Robin Wright
  • Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston will have a baby boy w/in 2 years
  • Britney Spears won't marry the back-up dancer
  • Prince William will marry by the age of 27
That's it for now but I'll post more as I think of them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home