Nova Mim

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Garage Selling

It's going to be down to the wire to be ready for my garage sale on Thursday... I might just pull an all-nighter to finish getting stuff ready. I'm still using things that I'm planning on selling!

And my apartment is going to be even more unorganized because I'm getting rid of some pieces of furniture that I use for storage. But I'm hoping to make enough to not only move but to also implement some awesome organizational & storage ideas. I know it sounds like I'm over-estimating the average garage sale take but mine is no average garage sale.

I'm selling no less than 100 clothing items... most barely worn and quite a few never worn. Tags still attached. Plus there's furniture... 3 dressers, 4 dining chairs, an antique garden cart and, oh yeah, an antique cast iron clawfoot tub. There's so much more... more furniture, more fashion, and tons of household and misc junk. And yet, I still have sooooo much stuff. But hey, one step at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home