Nova Mim

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Is Stupidity Contagious?

Proof that there are just as many stupid liberals as conservatives. Last night I'm at Border's where I witnessed the most shockingly idiotic use of a Geo Metro as political propaganda. This car looked like the Unibomber's manifesto exploded on it. I don't know how this person drives down the road with all the windows covered.

Now, I couldn't care less if people want to diminish the re-sale value of their cars (and you can't much further diminish the value of a Geo Metro, what are they $100?) but this was overdone. I wish I had a camera phone. Anywho - I was slightly enjoying the novelty of this sight until I noticed the driver's side window, which said:

How does Ohio spell Apartheid? E-check.

What the fuck is that suppose to mean? I could equate a lot of different words with E-check (inconvenient & [mildly] stress-inducing, for instance) but apartheid is not one of them. In fact, I don't think you should ever just casually proclaim something you don't like or you think is unfair as apartheid. Especially not when you're talking about a biennial $20 vehicle emissions test. Idiot. What is wrong with people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home