Nova Mim

Monday, September 13, 2004

New TV

Let's see, how many returning shows do I care to return to? Will & Grace, The O.C., ER, The Simpsons, Arrested Development, Las Vegas, Scrubs, America's Next Top Model, and The Real World. And the Fox shows don't return until November. Add in Joey and that's only 5 hours of TV that I'm committed to per week. I must do something about this immediately. There are some new shows I'm interested in giving a chance and these are they:

Jack & Bobby - The WB, Sunday 9pm

Kevin Hill - UPN, Wednesday 9pm

Lost - ABC, Wednesday 8pm

CSI: NY - CBS, Wednesday 10pm

Now, unfortunately, Lost conflicts with America's Next Top Model, which for some reason is on Wednesdays this season. But it being UPN there is a great chance that ANTM will be on 2x a week so I'll faux-Tivo one and watch one until I find out. Also there's a huge conflict of Joey/Will & Grace vs. The O.C. coming in November but I have plenty of time to figure that out. The only other conflict I can potentially see depends on what time Arrested Development is going to be on on Sundays. But that's another wait & see deal. So this gives me a decent base schedule:

Sun: Jack & Bobby (9:00)
Mon: Las Vegas (9:00)
Tues: Scrubs (9:30) Real World (10:00)
Wed: Lost/Top Model (8:00) Kevin Hill (9:00) CSI: NY (10:00)
Thurs: Joey (8:00) Will & Grace (8:30) ER (10:00)

This allows me plenty of flexibility. For instance, I can watch the season premiere of CSI: Miami tonight and see the gorgeous Rory Cochrane bite the dust.

:-(

I didn't include Friday & Saturday because these are typically movie nights but when I'm home on Fridays I might check out Medical Investigation w/the super awesome Neal McDonough. I love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home