Nova Mim

Friday, October 22, 2004

Finally Friday

I stole this meme from Joelle's blog so that I could take a break from working...

Current state of things

Wearing: Mossimo jeans, Old navy platform flip-flops, light blue silky pajama tank top, black cardigan sweater.

Drinking: water & diet dr. pepper

Upset that: I have to listen to the same 2 bullshit campaign ads over and over and over on my radio.

Luxuriating in: the fact that it's Friday.

Reading: @ home - Elle, Vanity Fair, Living Etc. & InStyle Home magazines and a book, Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil. @ work - other blogs & news, bank statements, and holiday card catalogs.

Learning: Time management. hee.

Downloading: nothing

Wanting: my heat to work everyday, to finish my birthday wishlist, to win the lottery. :-0

Listening to: 105.7, more specifically: "Hoooow loong has this been going on" by, uh, I don't know who sings it... and now, it's Candy Girl by Frankie Valli. And now, it's "I think we're alone now" by the people who sang it before Tiffany. Heh. I still know all the words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home