Nova Mim

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Heylo!

I got tired of using hey, howdy, hi & hello as greetings so I came up with heylo!... what do you think? Heylo! must always be directly followed by a exclamation point. That's just the way it is.

Moving on... Bally's totally sucked so I joined the Shaw JCC (Jewish Community Center) which is the most awesome place ever. All new equipment, indoor/outdoor pool, tennis courts, spinning room, etc... and everyone there is so nice (unlike Bally's where they are smarmy & kinda creepy). I'm in love with the JCC and I'm not afraid to admit it!

I also love Thanksgiving week... 3-day weeks rock! America should adopt the 3-day work week. I think that I'm waaay more productive in a 3-day work week then a 5-day work week. Or maybe I just seem more productive cause I'm so busy... I don't know.

Um, yeah... that's all I got today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home