Nova Mim

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Chuck & Camilla Sitting in a Tree

So, Prince Charles is finally gonna marry Horsilla Parker Bowles. I think it's about time... but I'm still glad that she'll never be Queen.

I know it's a popular opinion that Charles should have married her to begin with but think about this: Princess Diana was the only hope for that guy to ever reproduce hot heirs. And who'd want to live in a world without Wills & Harry?

Can you imagine what the heir and the spare would look like if Camilla had been their mother. Ew. I think I just threw up a little.

Prince Charles to marry Camilla

1 Comments:

  • I am very glad to visit this blog website. All the blogs are very interesting and having a useful information. I read this blog of Chunk and Camilla sitting in a tree and i really impress by the content and the way of delivering the content as well. I surely share this with others. Keep sharing.

    Buy Maxima DC Air Conditioner

    By Blogger Maxima, at 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home