Nova Mim

Monday, May 12, 2003

I forgot the Friday Five on Friday so here it is now:

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Yes and no. I tend to be very organized at work but not at home. At home, I have so many organization ideas in my head that (as with all the other ideas in my head) I often find it hard to apply them to reality because there are just so many and they are all very detailed and obsessive-compulsive-like.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I keep a notebook that I make a lot of lists in. Unfortunately, then I forget about the lists. I need a list of all my lists :-)

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
On a scale of 1-10, I'd give my current desk situation a 5.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Nope, I think alphabetizing is over-rated.

I organize my CD's Like this:
Top shelf: favorite artists/CD's
2nd & 3rd shelves: the rest of bands & solo artists
4th shelf: Greatest hits CD's
5th & 6th shelves: Soundtracks
But now I'm out of shelves so until I buy some more @ Target all new CD's are being piled in various places around my living room.

I organize my books like this:
Coffee table books are placed wherever they look the best as I don't actually own a coffee table. All my Frank Sinatra books are on the shelf directly above my TV. All my Princess Diana & John Lennon books are organized seperate from the rest of the books on my main bookshelf. The rest are organized by size. Books I haven't read yet are piled neatly on a chair in the order that I plan on reading them. The book I'm currently reading is usually sitting on my couch or on the table next to my bed.

My DVD's are not currently organized. They are piled in a rubbermaid container because I haven't found a good system for them yet.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
The filing cabinet at work bacause it nevers seems to stay organized...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home