Nova Mim

Monday, May 05, 2003

Wow! Look at me slacking off my blogging... Let's see, what can I yap about?

Friday Fun was more eventful than usual as we had "special guest stars" Heather and Alyssia drop by. It was definitely a treat to see them as I rarely see Heather and hadn't seen Alyssia for nearly a year. And now I'm seeing them again on Wednesday and I'll even be sober for the event! Unfortunately, I drank entirely toooo much, even for a Friday. But I annul my regret for any over-indulgence by reminding myself that I only drink one day a week. I woke up late on Saturday but super refreshed!

Of course, I still feel a little tipsy when I think of Brian being a DAD!!! Crazy...

Saturday was pretty laid back. I watched an E! True Hollywood Story about Burt Reynolds (fascinating stuff) before heading over to my Mom's house. Any hopes I had for a long walk around Westfield w/the pups were dashed when it started raining the minute I hit village limits. The rain itself wasn't the big problem, it was the fact that the tempature seemed to drop 20 degrees and I wasn't wearing a jacket. We (sans dogs) took a long walk around Target instead. This is where my Friday night fun started to catch up w/me... by the time I got home and put in my Saturday movie (Keeping the Faith), I was exhausted! Anywho - I didn't even make it through the first 5 minutes of the movie.

On Sunday, even though I didn't get up until 1-ish, I had a slight Tony-Robbins-hyper-efficiency kick with what was left of my day. I went for a nice walk, ran into Rocky & Sage who took me to an open house, met up for our first book club meeting @ Barnes & Noble, shopped at B&N, then Border's, then Walmart, finally stopped shopping and went home, made myself a healthy dinner, did the dishes, swiffered the kitchen floor, super-cleaned and rearranged my dining room, watched a movie (About a Boy), read a little, and finally crashed into bed around 1-ish.

And that's all I have to blog about at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home