Nova Mim

Friday, June 13, 2003

Friday Five time...

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
One thing??? All right I'll keep it to one (and I prefer to say that I haven't done this yet)... recycle an old or different building (such as the old bowling alley by Blockbuster down the street from me) into a unique living space...

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
Hell no! Unless, of course, I don't like the person. Unfortunately, it's the politics of life that sometimes you have to lie in order to not crush the self esteem of others... one of life's rules I don't particularly agree with but try my hardest to follow.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Nothing I can think of.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
The Ewok Village (as long as I could have indoor plumbing in my tree hut) because it's in a big, beautiful forest high up in the trees. Who wouldn't want to live in a tree village?

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
Going to have to do 2 this time... to speak 5 languages fluently and drive stick shift.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home