Nova Mim

Monday, June 09, 2003

I never did my Friday Five the week of May 30, so here it:

1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
Being a good mother. Of course, this is dependent on actually having a child, so if I don't then I'd like to be remembered as "the queen of all things hip and cool"

2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
"This world is not so kind
People trap your mind
It's so hard to find
Someone to admire

I sleep much better at night
I feel closer to the light
Now I'm gonna try
To improve my life

No ones telling you how to live your life
But it's a setup until you're fed up
It's no good when you're misunderstood
But why should I care?
What the world thinks of me"

Madonna - Nobody Knows Me

3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
Living on my own.

4. What about the past ten years?
Not (completely) losing my mind

5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
"Follow your bliss" -Joseph Campbell