Nova Mim

Friday, October 17, 2003

I'll admit I'm not much of baseball fanatic when the Indians suck but I occasionally pay attention in the post season... of course coming from a city that has one of these so-called curses, I was rooting for the Cubs and the Red Sox. After watching both series go to a game 7, neither one of those teams deserved to be in the World Series this year. But since I like to blame one player instead of the whole team (is Jose Mesa burning in hell yet?), I'd like to take a couple low shots at Pedro Martinez and Kerry Wood.

Could Pedro Martinez be a little more arrogant? This isn't exactly a new opinion of him but hello???? 7th game, 8th inning, against the New York Yankees. You're not a god you stupid fucker. There is just no reason he should have stayed in that game, I don't care if he is consistently the best pitcher in baseball...

It's harder for me to take a shot at Kerry Wood cause I don't think I've ever seen him play before but dude, don't bother hitting a home run if you're going to keep giving them away to the other team. Idiot.

But what I really learned from this postseason experience: (so far anyway)

1. Don't ever trade Babe Ruth!
2. Just let a goat in to Wrigley Field!
3. I don't care if he's a Yankee... Derek Jeter? Yummy.

And now I must cheer for the Yankees because I hate the Marlins more... plus I like watching Derek Jeter jump up and down.

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home