Nova Mim

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Somewhere out there in blog land earlier this week, I came across a mention of another blog and their 204 for 2004 list. I immediately seized on the idea of making such a long list of things to do in one year because I can't possibly fail at all of them... or can I?

Anywho - I'm not going to post my entire 204 for 2004 list but it includes the following catagories:

Education/Career Oriented
Financial
Physical
Creative
Family & Relationships
Materialistic
Miscellaneous

Need more info? I can only say that the list encompasses everything from finishing five paintings to buying kitchen tongs, taking a real vacation to taking a non-work-related class, moving to a new apartment to buying fresh flowers once a week.

And that's just 6 of 204!!!

Lucky for me, I've already finished one. Paying off my car. Did that on Friday. Woohoo! Only 203 more to go...

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home