Nova Mim

Monday, April 26, 2004

The Friday Five people have been busy all of April so they suggested finding an old one you've never done. I chose one from October 2002:

1. What size shoe do you wear?
7 - 7.5

2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I'm gonna go with the conservative estimate of 50 pairs. I can't tell you for sure because it's been a long time since I did inventory but I do know that I'm always tripping over them in my hallway. And that there's more under my coat rack. And there's a lot more shoved in my bedroom closet. And there's even more at my mom's house.

3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)?
I love all shoes but flip-flops/sandals are my favorites. Mules are a close second.

4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite?
Old Navy platform flip-flops - navy blue & black - which I bought about 6 or 7 years ago for about $5. They are my favorites because they look cute w/pretty much anything and they are super comfy and they have lasted 6 or 7 years. I wish I'd bought 5 more pairs of them so that I could have a pair for the rest of my life. I'm wearing them right now.

5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes?
$120 for a pair of knee high black boots. $70 for the replacement pair. Also $70 for an awesome pair of black mules. Other than that I usually don't spend more than $10 for sandals/heels/flip-flops and $20 for boots/sneakers.

Bonus question I just made up: Do you have a current dream pair of shoes?
Mm-hmm. And these are they. Aren't they pretty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home