Nova Mim

Monday, May 17, 2004

Everybody Hates HBO

Everyone who cares is pretty pissed about the fact that HBO has split up the final season of Sex and the City into 2 DVD sets. I was mighty pissed off myself until I realized that buying 7 DVD sets @ $30/set is $210. Meanwhile, if I had subscribed to HBO every month for the last 6 years I would have shelled out $720 to see every episode. And I wouldn't be able to pop in a disc and watch any episode, anytime. The only thing that I'm still pissed off about is that I have to wait even longer for the 2nd half of season 6.

And that I can't just pop in season 2 and watch my favorite episode "They Shoot Single People, Don't They?" because someone borrowed seasons 1 & 2 - 4 months ago. But that's off topic.

Sex and the City - Season Six, Part 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home