Nova Mim

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Blockbuster Bill

I got a bill from Blockbuster yesterday informing me that I owe a late fee of $4.05... WTF? What kind of video rental place sends out bills for late fees? Like I'm never going to rent another movie? And I'm not going to write them a check and mail it when it's 2 miles down the road and I'll be there NEXT TIME I RENT A MOVIE. Geez.

And I'll probably go and the blockbuster guy who likes me will take the late fee off my account anyway. Maybe I should wait until there's some lame holiday... last time he took off my late fee & gave me a free rental because it was EASTER!!! What? Who gives late fee breaks & free rentals in honor of Easter? He's always giving me extra free rentals. I'll earn the occasional free rental with blockbuster rewards but I'll rent 3 movies and only pay for one. In fact no matter how many movies I rent I've never paid for more than two. Which is why I don't mind paying late fees when I get them cause I probably didn't pay the original rental fee to begin with. And the best part is that I'll probably never have to date him cause he's married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home