Nova Mim

Monday, June 14, 2004

Smoosh

I just squished a gigundous spider in the bathroom. I admit that my fear of spiders might be slightly unreasonable at times. For instance, if the thought of one pops into my head while I'm in bed, I get out of bed and remove all covers & pillows to make sure there aren't any in bed with me. Just thinking or writing about them makes me ill. I get all freaked out and feel like there's something crawling on me.

So, there was no way I could let this one live. So big, so black, so gross. And once I see one... I can't relax until I know it's dead. Unfortunatley, I missed with the first try and then I had to coax him back out of his hiding place by stunning him with windex and then slam! I closed the window on him. It's a bit much I know but you didn't see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home