Nova Mim

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Memo to Akron Postal Service - You Suck!

Maybe I grew up spoiled in a nice town with a nice post office with a nice post master but there is something seriously retarded about the postal service in Akron...

Exhibit A: The lazy ass who delivers my mail on the weekdays often shoves each piece into the box separately causing half of my mail to become crushed at the bottom of my box. Where I'm from they attach a note when the mail is beat up during the delivery process.

Exhibit B: I'm expecting a package at the office today. I'm waiting and waiting... keeping an eye out for the mailman all morning so that I can beat office dog to the door. I finally go out to check the mail and find a "sorry we missed you" notice in the box. Sorry We Missed You? Try knocking on the door, idiot. I sit no more then 10 yards away from the front door and we have a dog who slams his body into the window anytime there's a knock on the door. The only conclusion I can come to is that the guy was too lazy to open our gate, come to the door, knock and actually attempt to deliver the package.

Exhibit C: They lock post office doors after hours. Just block off the window area w/a gate... it's ridiculous that people can't pick up their mail after 4pm on Saturday. I can pick up my mom's mail in my hometown at 4am or any other time of day 7 days a week.

Exhibit D: Let's get back to the moron who delivers my mail during the week. On more than one occasion he's shoved my magazines into the box in so that the pages are blocking the lock. Thus delaying my precious magazine devouring hobby and further trapping the crushed mail below the magazines. Because, I guess, it's just too hard to take all the mail for one box, fold it and place it into the box correctly so that the box will open.

Exhibit E: We never get mail at our office on Friday and Saturday... WTF? How likely is it that there is never mail for us every Friday & Saturday? Not very...

F'idiots.

And that's the end of my "I hate the mail system" rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home