Nova Mim

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A Potpourri of Tuesday Thoughts

LOL. I usually hate that term. But TWOP, they are so constantly making me LOL... All the show's recaps are so funny but I think right now the Smallville recaps are my favorite. It's fun to try to guess the Gayest Look of the Episode when I'm watching... like last night was the (season 1) episode with that annoying kid who reads minds:
Clark asks why Lex is giving him a going-away gift if he's not sure he's leaving. "Keep that away from the kid," Lex says simply, and starts to leave. Lex says he's sorry the kid is gone when Clark tells him about the departure. "For what it's worth, I hope you stay," Clark says. Lex, as he's about to turn back to the limo, gives Clark a long, lingering, hot, beefy, tremendously obvious look up and down, pausing slightly at the crotch level, and then walks back to the waiting car. It is an amazingly obvious choice for the Gayest Look of the Episode, and an especially smoldering one at that. Lex, you make it so easy sometimes.

Hee. Moving on...

A lil' piece of advice: don't eat sushi over your computer keyboard. You're just asking for all sorts of problems with soy sauce spills & rice between keys.

105.7 is the best radio station to listen to when you're working. Unlike every other station, there are different songs all day, everyday. And they're all fun to sing along with... like "Summer Nights" from the Grease soundtrack.

Only 2 more hours before I get my hands on an O.C. fix. Yea!

Uh... that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home